LWA provides support to children, young people and families experiencing domestic abuse and/or sexual violence in Leicester City.
The Family Service includes:
- Support for 0 to 19 year olds
- Specialist support for young people at high risk of domestic abuse
- Specialist support for young people wjo have experienced sexual violence
- Support for young people using violence
- Age appropriate group support programmes
- You and Me, Mum parenting programme
- Information and advice in the community
- Healthy relationships sessions in schools and youth services
The helpline for these services is 0808 80 200 28 or contact us for further information.
We also offer support services to the children of adult survivors we are working with across Leiceserhsire and Rutland.