Training and Events
LWA regularly organises training events and conferences. In addition to planned events LWA can provide in-house training packages.
LWA provide half day and full day training on a range of topics including:
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- The Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children and Young People
- Working with Male Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Working with LBGT Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Working with Elderly Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Working with Disabled Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Mental Health
- Domestic Abuse and Substance Mis-use
- DASH Risk Assessment Training
- Young Peoples’ DASH Risk Assessment Training
- Honour-Based Violence, Forced Marrige and FGM
- Child on Parent Abuse
- Domestic Abuse in Teen Relationships
Training fees are £300 for a half day and £500 for a full day (plus expenses if outside of Leicester City, Leicestershire and Rutland).
For more information, or if you would like a bespoke training package, please contact us here.
You can see all the upcoming events here.
If you would like to advertise an event please contact us.
Please check back regularly for updates.