Training and Events
LWA regularly organises training events and conferences. In addition to planned events LWA can provide in-house training packages.
LWA provide half day and full day training on a range of topics including:
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- The Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children and Young People
- Working with Male Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Working with LBGT Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Working with Elderly Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Working with Disabled Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Mental Health
- Domestic Abuse and Substance Mis-use
- DASH Risk Assessment Training
- Young Peoples’ DASH Risk Assessment Training
- Honour-Based Violence, Forced Marrige and FGM
- Child on Parent Abuse
- Domestic Abuse in Teen Relationships
Training fees are £300 for a half day and £500 for a full day (plus expenses if outside of Leicester City, Leicestershire and Rutland).
For more information, or if you would like a bespoke training package, please contact us here.
Loughborough Half Marathon – Sunday 29th March 2019
Contact Holly Battisson for more details on all fundraising events – email@example.com or 01509 273905.
If you would like to advertise an event please contact us.
Please check back regularly for updates.